- learn to use the link thingy again
- organize all of my paperwork, especially anything work related or financial
- not miss any of The Office
- menu plan and cook, (at least 4 days a week) so I can eat real food when I come home from work. Yes, OK, I'm doing it for my daughter too.
- either go back to the gym (after not showing my face there for 8 months) or drop my contract
- make a sock monkey, something as great as this!
- re-finish/paint one dresser, one desk, and one book shelf
- hem one set of curtains and de-hem another pair (that shrank in the wash)
- figure out how to let the cats come and go, to use the litter box on the balcony, with out letting in all of the cold air
- finish knitting a shawl that I started last year, so I don't freeze with all the cold air in here
- organize all of my craft stuff. Lara is my inspiration!
- finish reading Lara's archives. I have about one month left. She's funny!
- continue ripping favorite pages out of every last one of my decor magazines. (ok, not every magazine!)
- continue gluing said favorite pages into designated scrap book and making collage type pictures out of them. More on this later!
- figure out how to use my ipod, again
- make another apron for tie one on
- make a dentist appointment
- catch up on correspondence. That means letters, phone calls, parcels, email, facebook, fickr, and my blog, amongst others.
- organize my pictures
- continue buying scissors at record breaking deals, (at certain secret thrift stores) thanks to all of this, no sharp instruments on the airplanes business began
- make more lists
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Make More Lists
Here is a partial list of things I want to do. You will notice that blogging is down there, somewhere on my list. Yea for me! See, I'm doing it!