Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nothing Really Mattress



I was going through old folders and wondering why on earth, did I have a photo of a dirty old mattress. I turned out it was a picture I took through the window of this little house!
 It didn't turn out in the shot, but if memory serves, there were even miniature booze bottles, spray painted graffiti, and yes, a dirty old mattress. 

Oh, that reminds me of some graffiti I saw the other day. There was an old mattress out in some one's alley and spray painted on it was, "Nothing really mattress".



These are Susies Reading Mitts. I made a plain, cream pair as well, that I prefer to these. They were great to knit and will definitely be more of these in the future. Oh, I just remembered, I did some in Malabrigo as well. Yum. Sorry, I can't seem to get the links to work.




When out and about with friends one day, running into these guys was a wonderful accident.
 They were so sweet and curious.

1 comment:

pussman and co said...

The house is so pretty!