Monday, September 12, 2005

This is my first entry into blog land. I've been looking at all these beautiful creations by so many people, and I feel like an outsider. I've been wanting to feel a part of this community, so I've jumped in the deep end.
I love making things. I love to sew and knit, to put colours together and quilt. I'm doing this to document the objects I've made, inspire me to pick up and finish projects hidden away, and (most difficult for me) learn to use these technological gizmos, the camera and computer! Wish me luck.

1 comment:

trailbee said...

Dear Becky, Today is Saturday, Aug. 12th, about 4 pm. I have just finished my third pair of adult socks and decided to go to your Archive, your very first posting, to see what I could find. You received no comments. I sent out 'announcements' to those I felt would like to know I had joined the in crowd. You are correct, this can be daunting. Annieelf told me about you, and I checked, and saw your socks, on your feet, at the beach. You've done so many things since then. I think blogging becomes the real motivator. I'm glad you're back, but I hope you remember that the ups and downs = life. We can't choose. Well, actually we could, but... Thanks for creations.