Friday, January 13, 2006

Rain, rain go away!

I have several new projects that I want to post, but because of the dark, dreary rain and not wanting to resort to a flash, I'll postpone the pictures. I'm going to get to know my camera a little better and see what I can come up with. Until then, I'm going to leave you with some scenic shots.

Once in a while we take a day trip to Steveston, a historic little fishing village, about 30 minutes from Vancouver. There is a wonderful park at the seaside, were we fly our kites (more about that later) and if we want to indulge ourselves and have prawns for dinner, we can get them from the fishers at the pier.

Oh yes, another reason I like this little trip? Of course, you've guessed there's a yarn store here! Wool and Wicker is a tiny shop, chock full of goodness.

No comments: