Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lovely Objects



As promised, some close ups of some of my objects that I find lovely.
I hope you do too.




A new (to me) blue saucer. The yellow I've had for ages. It's funny, one day it popped into my head that I had fabric that was similar, then rummaged around until I found the two of them.
What a pleasant surprise. Maybe that could become a new flickr group.

A little green, glass jar holding some hand spun (done on a drop spindle).

I have no idea what kind of brooch and earrings these are, but I love the colours. 
They look like enamel maybe?  Do you know? The picture frame is new, from Home Sense.

My newest apron, on the right. One day I plan to press and photograph all of them. 
I don't have all that many. Maybe I'll go count them now.


Thanks for popping by, and if you know about the jewelry, please fill me in. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty!

I'm sorry I got your email late! I suck at checking my blog email account. Embarrassing, really.

I know it's a bit last minute but a bunch of us will be a at the World Wide Spin in Public event this Saturday. Here is the Ravelry link:

http://www.ravelry.com/discuss/wwsip-day/topics

It'd be great if you could come out and play! :)

Lululiz said...

Great photos! To have fabric matching saucers, or saucers matching your fabrics, thats just brilliant. How many more matches can you come up with?

PJ said...

Very pretty sharing...love wooden spools...I like your arrangement of them. I don't know anything about the jewerly, but love the doily ;)

Annie Jeffries said...

Becky, I'm so happy to be landing back here. Somehow I lost you, then you found me on Facebook and I started digging into folders to find your link.

I love your saucer/fabric series idea. The embroidery is exciting. That happens to be what has my attention now.

I'm going exploring now to see what else you have been up to.

Annie

trudette said...

Great Blog you have got , I am glad I found you .
greetings,
trudette