Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ornamental


I'd like to share my two most cherished Christmas ornaments with you...

this little snowman, found at a thrift store years and years ago. 

         and this little fawn. 

I should correct myself. The ornaments I truly cherish are the ones my children have made over the years. You know the ones... made out of pipe cleaners, clothes pegs, construction paper and popsicle sticks. 

If your children are grown, and you want to remember those days, visit Lucy at Attic 24 and check out her post of Dec 14th. Precious. 

Now I see she's posted again,  something really amazing! I'm going back to look!  Bye

5 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Oh! I have a little fawn like that. It's tucked away with other very small bits of breakables. I need to retrieve it. I have the perfect place for it now. Thanks for the reminder.

and P.S. Attic 24 is fabulous.

Lululiz said...

The little snowman is just perfect, so adorable.

PJ said...

Love seeing your ornaments love cherished ones! Merry Christmas!

SEO Los Angeles said...

These Christmas ornaments are so lovely. Love it!!!

Attic24 said...

December 14th?????????????/ Hmmm off to check out my own archives lol!!!!
ohhhhh yes, the kiddies xmas decs...now safely stored away to being out again this year xxxxxxxxxx