Saturday, March 29, 2008

Progress

I've been making OK progress on the Granny's. I crochet at the coffee shop in the morning and on the bus too. I don't think about my bus ride by distance or time anymore, but by the number of squares completed.


Speaking of coffee, this apparently says, Coffee is the best of all drinks in the world. I found this one a month or so ago. It's such a thrill to still be able to find a treasure like this with a really, really good price!
Happy Spring everyone!




9 comments:

dawnkristine said...

Love the granny's! Great blog, glad I found you!

PJ said...

Happy spring to you, too! So excited to see your progress on the granny's :) Beautiful! I bet that does make your journey quicker! What a great find with your coffee pot.

Anonymous said...

Hola, you have been tagged!!! and now you have to tag 7 more people and follow the rules.

http://guaya.wordpress.com/2008/04/08/you-have-been-tagged/

Anonymous said...

Hi Becky,
I love this granny squares, love the color too!!!!

I just wanted to let you know I have tagged you on this post on my blog.http://guaya.wordpress.com/2008/04/16/meme-me-by-me/
I would love to see what you write, however, please feel free to disregard it if you like.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha I'm sorry I didn't notice that this is the second time I tagg you, well at least that tells you that I like your blog eh.

Sorry.

Penelene said...

Your Granny Squares are really lovely!! And so is your blog. I hope that it is ok that I put you on a list of my favourite blogs. let me know if it isn't.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore the colours in your granny blanket quilt - every bit as nice as the one I coveted in Cath Kidston in London the other month.

Annie Oakleaves said...

sp pretty,i love your colors!

Sônia Maria said...

Hi!
Your blog is lovely.
Hugs,
Sônia Maria